It also relies on location as the main matching criterion. You can take a look at match’s interests when you visit the profile, but you can’t see them directly in search.
Alternatives to SpDating
Usually, I don’t have overly high standards for dating services. I can tolerate the lack of account verification or occasional use of fakes if the real user pool has something to offer. The way service is now it’s frankly good for nothing.
Unfortunately, this wasn’t the case with Spdating
It’s free, but I’d rather invest my time in real hookups than fake chats. If you want actual hookups, don’t worry, there are many legitimate services out there.
AdultFriendFinder has a huge userbase – 400,000 daily. A small percentage of them are fake – especially girls, but it doesn’t change the fact that AFF attracts a lot of people. The community is popular all over the world, but the main portion of the userbase is located in the US. Here’s a short rundown of main features.
- Affordability: AdultFriendFinder is an expensive dating platform. To be able to message users, you need to get a monthly subscription for $.
- Audience quality: AdultFriendFinder uses occasional fakes, but the overwhelming majority of accounts are legit. All users who message you acquired a paid version – their data was verified during a transaction.
- Interface: AdultFriendFinder offers a lot of fun dating features – from classic Hot or Not games to specific hookup quests. You can pass a test on your sexual proficiency and find out which areas need attention.
- Security and privacy: AdultFriendFinder has a good reputation online. I can confirm that I didn’t see scams or shady meet-up offers.
- Hookup chance: AdultFriendFinder offers you a big user pool, and even though not all users are willing to meet ASAP, the choice alone makes up for occasional lack of enthusiasm. If you are an active member, you’ll have a hookup by the end of the day.
If AdultFriendFinder appeals to users with a quantity-over-quality approach, Pure takes the opposite strategy. The community is around the size of Spdating, but this time, users are legit. Not only that – Pure’s community is incredibly enthusiastic about meeting up. Girls know exactly what they expect to get and don’t have to be asked twice. My favorite thing about Pure is that it established time limitations: both partners have 60 minutes to schedule a date.
- Affordability: Pure is a medium-expensive dating site. The weekly subscription is 14 days. It’s enough to find long-term and one-night hookups, so a lot of users don’t even have to renew the plan. If you are really into Pure, it’s better to take a six-month plan because it has great discounts.
- Audience quality: with 500,000 users, Pure still manages to compete well with larger sex dating communities. The fact that guys and girls are so enthusiastic helps to make the most out of each match.
- Interface: all profiles contain a short description and a picture. You can upload boobs and torsos, but no vaginas and penises. Genitalia is only allowed in private conversations.
- Security: all profiles undergo email verification, like on many sex dating sites. The thing that https://hookupdate.net/pl/ohlala-recenzja/ makes Pure stand out is the disappearing chat and profile. When your 60 minutes are up, all contents will be deleted automatically. This gives me hope that no one will get ahold of my nudes and cringey pickup lines.
- Hookup chance: Pure is an efficient sex dating website. It doesn’t strive to help people build a relationship. Everybody is here to hook up real quick, which is perhaps why all my matches were so brief and down-to-business.